Win tickets to the Emirates Airline London Sevens

The Oxford Student has teamed up with the RFU to offer one lucky reader a pair of tickets to the Emirates Airline London Sevens extravaganza at Twickenham Stadium on the weekend of 21st and 22nd May.

Last year’s event saw almost 80,000 fans flood through the gates over a sun-drenched two days, and organisers are aiming to break the 100,000 barrier for the beach-themed 2011 event. Sun, sand and Sevens will be the name of the game and fans are urged to dig out the flip-flops and sombreros and enjoy the weekend in style.

On the pitch, 16 international teams including England, South Africa, New Zealand, Fiji, Argentina, Australia, France, Canada, USA and Wales will be part of a feast of high-octane rugby as they fight it out for points in the HSBC Sevens World Series, a competition that pits the finest national sevens sides on the planet against each other across eight different tournaments.

Come along to experience the flowing rugby and party atmosphere as the world’s top nations contest the most action-packed rugby event on the calendar.

To enter simply answer the following question:

Which team won the 2010 Emirates Airline London Sevens?

a) Australia  b) South Africa   c) England

Answers should be sent to [email protected] Don’t worry if you’re not successful – tickets are available from just £15 for adults and £10 for juniors from www.rfu.com/londonsevens or by calling 0844 847 2492. To find out more about the tournament and to get behind the England team, check out www.facebook.com/LondonSevens

The competition closes at 5pm on 12th May and is open only to students with an Oxford email account. Terms and conditions apply, full details of the RFU’s ticket and competitions terms and conditions are available from www.rfu.com/tickets.