Give it away – Chilis tickets up for grabs!

Want to experience RHCP live? With our latest competition it really couldn’t be simpler…

After their triumphant reunion tour last year, in which Josh Klinghoffer showed the world he is more than qualified to wear the John Frusciante hat, The Red Hot Chili Peppers are back in the UK for two very special shows.

In a bid to provide an early start to the Olympic festivities, The Chilis will play Knebworth Park in Stevenage on June 23rd and The Stadium of Light in Sunderland on the 24th.

This will be their only visit to the UK for all of 2012, and tickets are selling fast. Through doing some things we’d rather not speak of, The Oxford Student has acquired a pair of tickets to the Sunderland show and we’re giving them away to you lucky, lucky people.

How to enter:

In order to win a pair of tickets to the show on June 24th at the Stadium of Light in Sunderland, send us a review of your favourite Chilis album in five words. No more. No less.

Email entries to oxstu.music@googlemail.com, with the subject ‘Give it away’. Include in the email your name, college, the name of the album you’re reviewing and the review itself.

Deadline is Thursday of 4th week and winners will be announced in our 6th week issue.

For motivation (if you’re bonkers enough to need it) here’s their latest single ‘Look Around’:

PHOTO/Upshaw Imagery