Oxfordshire Sports Partnership calls for Nominations for Oxfordshire Sports Awards 2013

Do you know an exceptional sportsperson, club or team that deserves to have their achievements and efforts recognised?

If you do, let us know!  A nomination from you and others like you could secure that special person, club or team a prestigious Oxfordshire Sports Award – sporting honours made to recognise the hard work, dedication and exceptional talent at grass roots level in Oxfordshire Sport.

We are looking for outstanding candidates from Oxfordshire from all sports sectors including coaches, clubs, teams, volunteers, Unsung Heroes and individual sports people young and old and of all abilities.

The 8th Annual Oxfordshire Sports Awards will be celebrated at a special awards dinner on Friday 29thNovember at The Kassam Stadium in Oxford with Oxford Mail as our Official Media Partner and BBC Oxford our Official Broadcast Partners.

Oxford Sport

The 2013 Award categories are:

• Active Workplace Award
  • Club of the Year
  • Coach of the Year
  • Disability Sports Award of the Year
  • Junior Sports Team of the Year
  • Junior Sports Person of the Year
  • Sports Team of the Year
  • Sportsman of the Year
  • Sportswoman of the Year
  • Unsung Hero
  • Young Volunteer

Nominations close on Friday 11th October (Midday). To find out more information and to nominate please visitwww.oxfordshiresport.org or email zo’[email protected] 

There are also still three categories available to sponsor – please contact Zoe O’Neil if you are interested in be part of this fantastic event!

PHOTOS // www.123rf.com http://www.oxford.gov.uk