Floral and Aztec prints seem to be everywhere this season, so stand out from the crowd with some juicy fruit patterns and prints instead. Whether you like bright, quirky pieces or just want to give a subtle nod to the trend, the high street has something for you. We’ve even freshly picked some of the best…
1. This watermelon bikini (£28 altogether) from Asos is a cute holiday must-have. And no, it’s never too early to start shopping for your summer holiday.
2. Go bold with this bright bodycon dress (£14.99) from New Look. The pineapple print will bring a tropical vibe to any night out, whether you’re hitting the Ibizan nightlife or Park End’s cheese floor (cheese and pineapple is always a winning combination, after all).
3. Scared of loud prints? Try this fun crop top (£9.50) from Forever 21 for a more casual tropical vibe.
4. This bodycon pineapple dress (£35) from Bank Fashion has a sexy bardot neckline and can bring you an effortlessly sultry look.
5. Pineapple definitely seems to be the hottest fruit at the moment and River Island are getting in on the trend with this crop top that has a sexy sweetheart neckline. This print will definitely get you noticed but just make sure you keep the rest of the outfit plain so it’s not for the wrong reasons.
6. This playsuit (£26) from Asos has a cute watermelon print which is bright and perfect for those who aren’t too daring. Team with wedges and a chunky necklace for an evening look or dress it down with a cardigan and plimsolls. Playsuits also come with an excuse to get out of the ‘good pants bad pants’ crew date situation.
7. This quirky lemon bag (£22) will add zest to any outfit.