OxStu Fashion’s last-minute Christmas gift guide

We’ve all done it: left the last few presents for those difficult family members until the very final hour. Never fear, the OxStu is here to help. You might have to pay a fair bit for your delivery but serves you right for being a lazy shopper. Merry Christmas!

Topshop Polar Bear Socks 

Price: £3.50

Screen Shot 2014-12-20 at 15.24.02

Who doesn’t love a pair of socks for Christmas? While it may be the stereotypical stocking filler, anyone who doesn’t love this guy’s little face isn’t worth a present and should be crossed off the nice list in 2015.

Buy here.

Festive Ugly Christmas Jumper Patches x10

Price £3.00

Screen Shot 2014-12-20 at 15.22.21

It seems like some sort of obligation to don a hideous jumper over the festive season but the nicer ones can be expensive (Topshop’s coming in at around £40). These iron-on patches can transform your everyday jumper for Christmas day whilst being removable afterwards. A cheap and easy way to give a festive gift!

ASOS is able to deliver in time for Christmas for orders placed up to 8pm on Tuesday so this is the place to go for emergency presents!

Buy here.

House of Holland Santa Baby False Nails 

Price: £9

Screen Shot 2014-12-20 at 15.22.24

The tackiest of tacky nails.

Warning: wearer may struggle to eat Christmas dinner/open presents/play board games etc but no pain no gain.

Available at ASOS and Boots.

Buy here.

Scratch Off World Map Poster

Price: £15.95

Screen Shot 2014-12-20 at 15.22.29

For your mate who did a “gap yah” and has been everywhere from Thailand to Timbuktu, or your older relatives who have clocked up some miles in their time, this gift is perfect for anyone who’s seen some of the world or who wants to.

Buy here.

Lyme Bay Mulled Wine in Black Stoneware Bottle, 50cl
(Available at John Lewis)

Price: £10

Screen Shot 2014-12-20 at 15.22.41

Don’t be a cheapskate and buy a £3 bottle from Sainsbury’s (but do buy it for someone you’re spending Christmas Day with so you at least get a glass).

Buy here.

Family Tree Locket

Price: £22

Screen Shot 2014-12-20 at 15.22.47

A thoughtful gift that will garner some extra brownie points from your grandmother. Just don’t cut up the original pictures to put inside – make copies! No one’s going to be happy to see Edward Scissorhands has been having a look through the ancient family photo album.

Buy here.

Urban Outfitters Faux Fur Pom Hat in Black

Price: £10

Screen Shot 2014-12-20 at 15.22.53

It’s absolutely bloody freezing.

Buy here.

Benefit – Fun Size Flirts

Price: £29.50

Screen Shot 2014-12-20 at 15.23.01

This set is worth £79 but costs just £29.50. It’s a great way to test out a number of cult Benefit products, some of which would set you back more than £20 if bought individually.

Available at Boots, Debenhams, John Lewis and House of Fraser.

Buy here.