‘I woke up like this: Flawless’

If there’s one thing an Oxford student needs, it’s a makeup routine to give your face that wide-awake glow without wasting time on ‘beauty sleep’. Here are eight must-have products for a simple, light and easy make up look, crafted to enhance your natural features in no time at all.

Start off with a primer that covers pores and gives your skin a glowing, smooth base. Apply Topshop Airbrush Primer £12 to help your make up stay all day.

Next up, foundation. Apply Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24Hr Foundation £28.50 for buildable coverage with a flawless, barely-there appearance, by-stepping that dreaded powdery effect.

Zooming in: cover spots, dark circles and skin imperfections with Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer £4.19.

Then, add warmth to the face while highlighting cheekbones with a small amount of Nars Bronzing Powder £27.00. Winter or not, you’re going to glow.

Armed with an eye shadow brush, apply one of the lighter matte neutral eye shadows from Sleek I-Divine Palette £7.99 to the half of your eyelid closest to your nose and a slightly darker one to the other half. Blend well.

After using the Tweezerman Deluxe Eyelash Curler £16.00 apply two coats of Loreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara £10.99 for clump-free, fanned-out eyelashes.

For the final touch use Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker lip-gloss in clear £9.00 for a subtle but sexy, long lasting shine to lips. You’re good to go.

Screen Shot 2015-01-15 at 13.14.50