Mac the most of your money

Style

The Cinderella range for MAC sold out as quickly as you can say bibbidi-bobbidi-boo. Maybe it was the quality of the products. Maybe it was the pretty packaging that brands like Benefit and Too Faced thrive on. Or maybe it was the obsession with Disney that just won’t quit. It definitely was not because the range contained any bargains. If you’re hell bent on getting your hands on some Cinders stash products are being resold on eBay, the £32 eyeshadow palettes for as much as £100 and the £17 lipsticks for up to £55. So, we’ve found some cheap alternatives to get your beauty fix and stay out of your overdraft. (If you really want something Cinderella themed I’m sure Primark has some pyjamas or socks to satisfy your needs).

Barry M dazzle dust was a cult favourite in year 8 but as festival season approaches these little pots of shimmer provide a welcome addition to any make up bag. Plus at just £4.59 rather than £18.50 you won’t be too gutted if it gets stolen out of your tent (drunk thieves LOVE glitter).
eyeshadow2

Barry M Dazzle Dust in Mushroom and Gold Iridescent

This eyeshadow palette from budget brand MUA has all the colours included in the MAC palette and then some. More options and more money left.

eyeshadow

Undress Me Too Eyeshadow Palette by MUA at Superdrug

The L’Oreal Color Riche series has over 30 shades with many natural and understated shades available. Perfect for balls where your dress or shoes are making the statement. Currently on 3 for 2 in boots treat yourself to a variety and still have enough left for a glass of Pimms whilst watching summer eights.

lipsticks

LOreal Color Riche – 30 shades available – £6.99

Image- look.co.uk