OxStu Art and Lit are delighted to announce that our End-of-Summer Arts Competition is now accepting submissions!
The summer vac is a mystical time where all of Oxford’s photographers, painters, poets, and writers disperse all over the world, taking a break from writing their tutorial essays by creating amazing art. Now, we want to share it with our readers! So, if during the summer you have written or created something brilliant, then we want to see it!
Send your submissions to [email protected] by midnight on Thursday 29th September 2016 along with your name and college and we will publish the winning piece in our 1st Week issue. There is no theme to conform to or anything like that (just a few rules and guidelines listed below), so feel free to be as creative as you like!
Rules and Guidelines:
- There is no fixed theme for submissions (so that pattern poem about the changing length of spiders’ legs in the last decade is perfect).
- Any artwork from painting to photography is welcome as long as it is sent in a digital, printable format.
- Poetry must be 20 lines long or shorter.
- Prose must be 700 words or less.
- The deadline for entries is midnight on Thursday 29th September 2016.