Club nights to get booking for June 21st onwards

Local News News

With Oxford’s nightlife set to return from the 21st June onwards, here are the key events for what will be a huge couple of weeks. Don’t be put off by the number already sold out, there are still tickets up for grabs for some of the best nights, on sale now or on sale soon!

Speaking to the OxStu, Joshua Roche, event manager at Varsity Events and Park End said: “From boogieing down on the dance floor to catching up with friends in the smoking area, we have it all!”

“We certainly have something for everyone from the 21st of June, so make sure you have secured your tickets as they are flying off the shelf.”

Oxford’s key nightlife providers are Park End (for ATIK), Varsity Events (for Bridge and The Varsity Club), The Ox Events (also for Bridge and The Varsity Club, as well as The Bullingdon), Fishies (for the O2 Academy) and PopUp Presents (for The Bullingdon), and following all their Facebook pages will ensure you don’t miss out on any news of releases.

The lineup, as follows, is accurate as of publication but some events will sell out rapidly once tickets release. Click on each event to go to the Facebook page and get tickets.

Students often sell tickets for events that have sold out on OxTickets, since platforms such as FIXR allow you to transfer your tickets. Some providers do not allow name changes on tickets so always check before you buy off anyone!

Sunday 20th June (00:01 start):

Monday 21st June:

Tuesday 22nd June:

Wednesday 23rd June:
Wk 9 – Park End (SOLD OUT) 

Thursday 24th June:

Friday 25th June:

Saturday 26th June: 

Monday 28th June:

Tuesday 29th June:

Wednesday 30th June: 

Thursday 1st July:
Wk 10 – Bridge Thursday Summer Party (Coming Soon)

Friday 2nd July:

Sunday 4th July: